Quality Control Analyst I
101 Southcenter Court Morrisville, NC 27560 US
Target Pay Rate: 25-30.10/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
- Perform environmental monitoring of the cleanrooms, biosafety cabinets (BSC), isolators, and other support areas.
- Perform routine raw material, in-process, and finished product testing.
- Support laboratory and environmental monitoring investigations.
- Generate accurate and timely data to support development and release of investigational and commercial products.
- Maintain laboratory inventory and cleanliness
- Aseptic Technique
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work safely and conscientiously in manufacturing and laboratory environments.
- Ability to identify and addresses compliance, environmental, safety, and process deviations as required, with ability to escalate to appropriate personnel.
- High School Diploma or AA with 3+ years of Environmental monitoring or microbiology experience
- S. in Microbiology, biological or pharmaceutical sciences, or related discipline with 0 -2 years of related experience.
- Individuals may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly, and occasionally lift 20-25 pounds.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.