Quality Control Analyst III
6201 South Freeway Fort Worth, TX 76134 US
Summary of Position:
This position, using in-depth knowledge of relevant guidance/regulatory documents, is responsible for analytical method validation & development/improvements/transfers, instrument qualifications, and applications (LIMS, Chromeleon, etc), participate in product/process investigations as needed, ensuring required quality and safety standards are being met for our products and processes.
- Execute analytical method development, validation and method/product transfer protocols.
- Perform complex analysis of raw materials, finished goods, products, packaging components, complaints, investigations per schedule and per standards/SOPs as needed.
- Collect, calculate, interpret and trend test results.
- Enter and report test results.
- Write or review validation protocols and technical reports.
- Write and take ownership for SOPs related to testing programs, laboratory operations and/or equipment operation.
- Perform investigative testing to support laboratory investigations; participate in root cause analysis; lead and write laboratory investigations.
- Investigate laboratory quality issues and recommend sound corrective actions and resolution.
- Perform and review equipment calibration and maintenance; serve as instrument advocate.
- Identify appropriate lab instrumentation purchases; perform qualification/validation.
- Conduct peer review and approval of data collected by coworkers.
- Preferred candidates will have analytical method validation experience.
- Minimum requirements: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +16 yrs; Assoc.+10yrs; M.S & PhD.+0 yrs)
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English 2 Years of Relevant Experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.