Quality Control Analyst III
6201 South Freeway Fort Worth, TX 76134 US
- Perform instrument preventive maintenance, performance verification per schedule and per standards/SOPs as needed.
- Perform instrument trouble shooting, support investigation per standards/SOPs as needed.
- Write or review validation protocols and technical reports.
- Review internal documents / external documents, make recommendation as needed.
- Collect, calculate, interpret, document and report test results per ALCOA principles.
- Write and take ownership for SOPs related to testing programs, laboratory operations and/or equipment operation, for validation projects, activities related to instrument qualification, for instrument lifecycle management include procurement, qualification, in-use, maintenance/calibration, performance review and retirement.
- Perform investigative testing to support laboratory investigations; participate in root cause analysis; lead and write laboratory investigations. Investigate laboratory quality issues and recommend sound corrective actions and resolution.
- Perform and review equipment calibration and maintenance; serve as instrument advocate.
- Identify appropriate lab instrumentation purchases; perform qualification/validation.
- Conduct peer review and approval of data collected by coworkers.
- Lead laboratory initiatives or programs.
- Train analysts on internal procedures and test methods.
- Perform statistical analysis.
- Utilize change control systems and Inventory management.
- Act as an SME for critical processes and testing.
- Lead day to day activities acting as a backup to the supervisor as needed.
- Support tracking and reporting laboratory performance metrics.
Minimum requirements: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +16 yrs; Assoc.+10yrs; M.S.+0 yrs) The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English 10 Years of Relevant Experience 2 Years of Demonstrated Leadership
Target pay: 39-44/hr
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.