Quality Control Analyst
475 Green Oaks Parkway Holly Springs, NC 27540 US
*Depending on experience
Primary responsibilities for this position include performing tasks associated with method validations and transfers. The analyst will be responsible for ensuring that Seqirus validation samples are tested and reviewed according to quality requirements and results reported are valid, accurate, and documented per applicable regulatory and corporate requirements.
• Performs testing and associated tasks without errors per applicable SOPs and protocols.
• Complies with policies and procedures in order to maintain compliance with legal regulations, health and safety, and regulatory requirements as written.
• Develops and maintains SOPs
• Develops expertise in assigned assays/techniques
• Authors deviation and invalid assay assessments
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Scientific discipline with 3+ years of industry experience in the items listed below
Associate’s and 5+ years with industry experience in the items listed below
Industry Experience in:
• GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity
• Analytical methods and related instrumentation
• Cell Culture
• Molecular and cell-based assay
• Gel Electrophoresis
• Technical Writing
Preferred / Nice to Have Qualifications: LIMS experience preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.