Quality Control Technician I
6201 South Freeway Fort Worth, TX 76134 US
- Safety/Housekeeping -
- Keep work areas clean and free of hazards or dangerous conditions
- Promote/reinforce company and department HSE standards, through regular communication, training, and reminders.
- Ensure associates work according to established standards and SOPs
- Ensure work areas are clean and safe, and audit-ready at all times.
- Continuously monitor work areas; identify, resolve, and report safety hazards.
- Ensure materials are handled and disposed of properly, per HSE standards.
- Planning -
- Ensure production inspection and review responsibilities are completed on time to meet schedules.
- Balance line inspection coverage for multiple manufacturing lines by multitasking and prioritizing work load
- Ensure MBR reviews are completed in a timely manner based on scheduled due dates
- Technical -
- Perform activities that ensure required quality and safety standards are being met for our products.
- Audit production lots to ensure products manufactured are in compliance with corporate, regulatory and industry standards.
- Verify all variable coding prior to initiating production
- Perform Inspection By Attribute testing to detect particulates and/or product defects
- Review non-conformities found during the manufacturing process to assess need for mechanical intervention and/or product hold.
- Pull analytical samples for chemistry and microbiological testing
- Pull, log, and inspect retention samples
- Review MBRs to ensure all manufacturing batch procedures are followed and all data is recorded per procedure.
- Review and approve autoclave charts for verification of critical parameters and correct load configurations
- Lot MBRs into computer tracking system and file pending review
- Review and approve filter integrity tests
- Verify entries in inventory/release systems in relation to expiration dating and completed quantities
- Enter and verify test results in Laboratory management system
- Approve release of intermediate product for further processing either in house or at a 3rd party facilities
- Team -
- Cooperate and support coworkers to enhance overall capability of the organization
- Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting when assessing product non-conformities and non-routine situations
- Demonstrate overtime flexibility
- Support training needs of team members
- Work cohesively with team
- Interfaces -
- Coordinate/support other departments to ensure smooth execution of work
- Communicate effectively with production, maintenance, warehouse, and other functions as necessary to ensure all products meet required quality and safety standards in line with production and product release schedules
- Experience in QA, Technical Operations, and/or manufacturing in GMP regulated environment
- Ability to work under pressure, perform multiple tasks, while maintaining organization and attention to details
- Bachelors Degree in Science or Engineering
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.