Quality Engineer I
26531 Ynez Road Temecula, CA 92591 US
- Consult with Manufacturing, Information Management, Research Development & Engineering, Quality Assurance Operations and Product Performance Analysis teams to ensure compliance to software development procedures and industry regulations.
- Review and approve deliverables of the software development lifecycle.
- Lead teams in performing Hazard Analysis.
- Occasionally assist teams in developing Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions for software development activities that meet their specific needs.
- Occasionally provide training for select software development activities for LifeScan.
- Occasionally write and execute test protocols and reports.
- 0-3 years exp
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.