Quality Engineer II
5920 Longbow Drive Boulder, CO 80301 US
Pay 40-45/h depending on experience
Please provide a brief description of what the role entails.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards, and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
Top 3 technical skills that you are looking for in a candidates experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485
- Risk Management experience
- Process validation experience, including test method validation
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Years’ Experience Required: 2+ years
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.