Quality Specialist - II (Associate)
126 E Lincoln Ave Rahway, NJ 07065 US
Target Pay Rate: 30-45.86/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Department is responsible for starting up new clinical manufacturing facility for sterile products and is seeking a strong quality professional to perform the below tasks:
- The primary role of this position is to support Operational Readiness of the new Research Labs sterile clinical manufacturing facility in Rahway, NJ.
- The individual will work closely with Operations partners to develop processes and procedures which meet all internal and external quality and compliance requirements.
- A core part of this position is to serve in the lead (or co-lead) role for Quality Risk Assessments.
- As the lead/co-lead, the individual will work with Operations partners to develop the Plan for each risk assessment. They will then schedule and run cross-functional risk assessment meetings.
- As the lead/co-lead, they will be responsible for reporting the outcomes of the risk assessment. This includes a written report(risk assessment) and a presentation to the appropriate Decision Makers.
- The individual will support other aspects of Operational Readiness, as it pertains to quality deliverables. This may include authoring or reviewing documents like SOPs, training materials etc. It may also include designing and/or utilizing project management tools to track progress.
- The role will require some on-site presence at the Rahway site, primarily for leading face-to-face meetings (e.g., risk assessments).
Education: • Bachelor's of Science or Master's degree. Technical emphasis in an appropriate scientific or engineering field preferred; candidates with majors in other fields will be considered if accompanied by significant relevant experience. Required Experience and Skills: • At-least 4years of relevant experience with BS and 2+ years with Master's. • Need an individual with either Project Management experience, Quality Risk Management experience, or preferably both. Software: MS office(Basic) Personality: • Team Player • Strong communicator(verbal and written) • Detail oriented • Someone who can value listening to multiple perspectives. • Strong time management skills • Can manage Multiple deliverables at one time.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.