Quality Systems Management
1212 Kinnear Road Columbus, OH 43212 US
Temperature Management is responsible for managing pharmaceutical and medical temperature excursions.
• Contacting medical and pharmaceutical manufacturers to obtain product stability information when a location experiences a temperature excursion
• Evaluating stability data for impact to the product to ensure patient safety.
• Assists facilities when completing temperature excursion documentation to ensure all required information is captured.
Website Management is responsible for providing support for users, testing enhancements, and user provisioning.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of website architecture and user functionality.
• Liaison between users (field and corporate), website owners, process subject matter experts, and QRA IT.
• Creating an alliance with website owners (QRA Pillar Directors) and QRA IT for prioritization of scheduling enhancement and fixes.
Temperature Disposition Processing:
• Contacting medical and pharmaceutical manufacturers when a location experiences a temperature excursion and evaluating stability data for impact to the product to ensure patient safety.
• Escalating issues that may result in a Cardinal Health initiated product recall.
• Maintains database of temperature excursions and stability data received from the manufacturers.
• Supports site personnel when temperature excursions occur.
Supporting the implementation of eQMS for Pharmaceutical Distribution to include the following:
• Working with subject matter experts on various projects as assigned
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Manager, Quality Management or Supervisor, Quality Management
• Daily utilization of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Prior experience with SharePoint required.
Supporting the Pharmaceutical, Medical, and Canada Website Management
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Manager, Quality Management or Principal Specialist, Quality Assurance.
• User provisioning for websites that provides appropriate access to each facility and role.
• Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in related field, preferred
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to manage timelines and priorities.
• Ability to work independently with minimum guidance.
• Ability to multi-task.
What is expected of you and others at this level
• Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
• Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
• Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
• Applies judgement within defined parameters
• Receives general guidance, may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
• Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.