1 Lincoln Center Oakbrook, IL 60523 US
- Conduct a comprehensive and detailed review of existing scientific literature and ongoing research in the field of genetic obesity.
- Provide expert insights and recommendations to guide our research and clinical development strategies in genetic obesity.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including R&D, clinical operations, and regulatory affairs, to ensure alignment of scientific understanding and strategy.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging trends, technologies, and developments in genetic obesity research.
- Prepare and present detailed reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Advanced degree (PhD preferred) in Genetics, Molecular Biology, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in pharmaceutical research with a focus on obesity and related genetic disorders.
- Demonstrated expertise in genetic obesity research, with a strong track record of publications in the field.
- Experience in clinical development, including designing and implementing clinical trials.
- Familiarity with the regulatory environment and requirements related to clinical development in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex scientific concepts to diverse audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a commitment to scientific rigor and detail.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.