REMOTE SAP Data Specialist
REMOTE REMOTE, CA 94080 US
• Provide Master Data support to cross-functional teams (e.g., Plan to Make, Procure to Pay, etc.).
• Steward Data Creation Workflow process.
• Maintain Data Creation forms, Dictionary and Training documents.
• Lead Periodic Data Review process and ensure SOP adherence.
• Enhance maturity and scope of existing Supply Chain Metrics through dashboard development.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills: • 2+ years of experience in using SAP for Supply Chain Business Processes.
• Expertise in S/4 HANA, SAP MDG, Python, SQL, and/or reporting tools (Tableau), are strongly desired
• Experience in a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industry is a preferred
• Proven change management and project management competency.
• Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established timelines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment.
Target Pay Rate Range: $45-$55/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.