Regional Manager - Cincinnati/Indianapolis
Cincinnati, OH 00000 US
As a valued member of our North American Sales management team, this individual will be responsible for the direct management of Cardiac Territory Managers (sales representatives) and Sales Associates within an assigned region.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manages medical equipment sales activities and is responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing sales programs for the assigned region.
- Engages with key accounts and builds relationships throughout the region.
- Responsible for consistently meeting or exceeding region performance objectives, including order counts, booked revenue quotas, and profit.
- Maintain a positive attitude, and control discounts and expenses to contribute positively to ZOLL''s profitability.
- Hires educates, retains, and promotes talented sales professionals. • Foster a team environment within your region. Lead by example, motivate and inspire your team.
- Communicate, implement, and monitor the ZOLL CMS Strategic Plan.
- Develop Territory Managers through coaching and positive reinforcement.
- Spend an average of three days per week working in the field with your TM''s.
- Manage and assess Territory Managers' adherence to regional expectations to improve performance. Become a company expert and resource on both ZOLL and the competitive landscape.
- Responsible for field reinforcement of products and positioning strategy.
- Represent ZOLL in a professional and ethical manner.
- Communicate openly and share information with others.
- Analyze and report on trends that you observe within your region.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five or more years of experience in medical equipment sales management – preferably cardiology. Demonstrated business acumen within the medical industry.
- Proven sales leadership.
- Ability to be credentialed/have access privileges in all assigned customer accounts.
- A valid driver’s license
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job is a field-based position. The employee will be responsible for working daily in hospitals, doctors’ offices, and other medical establishments within the assigned territory. Occasionally may be required to work atypical hours (evenings and weekends) based on business needs.
- This position requires the employee to sit, stand, walk, talk, listen, hear and speak on a regular basis. May occasionally be required to stoop and bend. Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to drive an automobile and may be required to travel by train or airplane as needed.
- Directly supervises Territory Managers in the field. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.