Regulatory Affairs Associate Jr
675 North Field Drive Mettawa, IL 60045 US
*Depending on experience
Brief synopsis -
This role will support Regulatory Intelligence Team, within the Core Dx business unit, through facilitating the emerging regulation process and ensuring the quality and compliance to governing procedures, monitoring and communication of process timeliness to, assisting in metric preparation and monthly reporting, providing audit support as needed, and supporting process improvement projects as assigned by leader.
Top 5 skills/requirements -
• Demonstrated competency and working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams.
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Communicate with diverse audiences and personnel. Write and edit technical documents.
• Ability to work with people from various disciplines and cultures.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to think analytically and critically.
• Good organizational skills to manage and track complex information.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.