Remote Accounting Consultant IV
1900 Powell Street, Suite 500 Emeryville, CA 94608 US
pay 65-78/h depending on experience
- Reconcile bank accounts and prepare related journal entries
- Perform month-end closing activities including preparation of journal entries and analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Manage monthly prepaid amortization to include booking prepaid expenses and reconciliation.
- Prepare and maintain fixed asset depreciation and prepaid asset schedules
- Prepare and record monthly accruals
- Support both internal and external audits.
- Expense report administration
- Miscellaneous projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.