Remote Associate Manager, Global Medical Affairs, Grants Coordinator
1840 Gateway Drive San Mateo, CA 94404 US
- * Be key point for working with grant requester (i.e. academic institutions, professional societies, medical education providers) and internal partners including grant review teams: Compliance/Legal, Global Medical Affairs.
- * Facilitate the review/approval of educational grants and medical supported sponsorship/memberships (e.g. independent medical educational grants, non-educational grants, medical sponsorship, corporate memberships).
- * Drive the development of call for grant applications looking for input from Therapeutic Area (TA) Medical Directors, Scientific Directors.
- * Manage the grant review/approval process, posting review and strategic decisions related to grant applications.
- * Oversee the daily operational and project management activities related to the educational grant and MA sponsorship processes (i.e. intake, review, tracking, change of scope, reconciliation, closeout and reporting processes) recommending enhancements to processes as identified.
- * Manage internal communication plans sharing metrics.
- * Manage TA evaluation of supported grants including auditing activities.
- * Ensure compliance to all appropriate SOPs and guidelines from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education and other healthcare professional.
Bachelor's degree required.
At least 1 years relevant experience.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.