Remote Business Systems Analyst III
Remote Remote, CA 00000 US
The Business Systems Analyst will be part of the Corporate Accounting Financial Systems (CAFS) team that provides financial system development, enhancement and maintenance expertise for the North America SAP ERP Finance organization. This includes administration of tools, data, processes and controls in support of accounting transactions, month end financial close and reporting.
The role will report to the Principal Business System Analyst of the CAFS team and will interact with the Finance organizations. The working environment is fast-paced with an ever-changing set of priorities.
- Support SAP financial closing processes including administration and execution of Redwood Robo Finance tasks
- Support other financial system processes including administration of BlackLine (Account Reconciliation, Journal Entry Approval, Task Management)
- Support Finance customers on system requests and inquiries
- Provide system analyst backfill on other processes or projects as needed
- Update desk procedures and process documentation
- Minimum 5 years financial system/accounting experience
- Expertise in SAP R3 ERP system, especially FI-CO
- Experience in month end financial close/automation tools
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and adhere to tight and established deadlines
- Demonstrated communication skills with a focus on customer service
- Strong work ethic, independent, flexible
- Detail oriented and quality focused
Pay Rate Range: $80-95/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.