Remote Commercial - Marketing Specialist
Remote, FL 00000 US
*Depending on experience
MUST have experience launching campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Certifications preferred.
Campaign Management- Dynamic/ Creative content delivery- right content to the right audience at the right time.
- Lead Marketing Cloud requirements gathering for campaigns and projects
- Establish and maintain end-to-end campaign, which includes review, approvals, measurement, insights and optimizations.
- Oversee campaign calendar (dates, frequency, audience overlap, freeze dates) and serve as the main campaign lead for all day-to-day requests and priorite based on bandwidth and business goals.
- Manage campaign strategy, assets, campaign request forms (CRFs) and approvals.
- Identify rigorous A/B and multivariate test-and-learn methodologies to achieve desired campaign results.
- Ensure campaigns comply with best practices and also maintain brand identity and standards.
- Ensures optimal quality in campaign rendering, content, audience and segmentation, dynamic content and personalization, functional testing (links, tracking, etc.), send configuration, and scheduling parameters.
- 5+ years experience leading campaign ops
- 2+ years hands on experience with SFMC
- Experience leading integration projects.
- Excellent communication skills, build strong relationships and simplify complex situations.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and CCPA.
- Salesforce Certifications: MC Email Specialist.
- Certified PMP is preferred.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.