Remote Commercial - Marketing Specialist
Remote, FL 00000 US
*Depending on experience
MUST HAVE Salesforce Email Builder experience
Salesforce Certifications preferred.
Digital Products Deployment Lead- All Journey Deployment scheduled and In Flight (SFMC, Web, App)
• Create, edit and manage subscriber data, import, queries and segmentation.
• Assist Campaign Developer in building campaigns using HTML and AMPscript or through the editor.
• Ensures campaign design and templates are optimized, user and device-friendly.
• Configures and schedules proof deployments and live sends for campaigns.
• Monitors campaign sending and validates completion.
• Own maintenance (editing, updating, QA) of code snippets and campaign template systems.
• Liaison and work closely with Campaign Developer and any partners on special projects, including transactional and triggered journeys, as well as other third-party integrations utilizing APIs.
• Work alongside data analytics to internalize and build efficiencies in daily execution specs and audience count operations.
• 1+ years experience with HTML and AMPscript.
• 2+ years hands on experience with SFMC.
• Ability to setup data extensions, filters and data refreshes to create sendable audiences.
• Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and CCPA.
• Salesforce Certifications: MC Email Specialist and MC Developer.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.