Remote Communications Lead
Remote, IL 60062 US
Purpose & Scope:
Strategic partner with Senior leadership to support their commercial planning and communication needs. Identify and execute unique opportunities for leadership to engage with business unit teams nationwide. Collaborate to oversee development and execution of the communications strategy, as well as lead design and execution of national live and virtual sales meetings.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Accountable for Communication Strategy for Commercial Leadership
- Create communications plans
- Manage, develop and execute deliverables per the communication plans
- Ensure consistent messaging and integrated approaches across therapeutic communication strategies
- Identity opportunities to improve the communications strategies
- Partner with strategic vendors to support the commercial planning and communications needs per the strategies
- Manage, develop, execute and work collaboratively across multiple functions within and outside the commercial teams to support the needs of launching a new product.
- Pro-actively communicate status of projects to management and stakeholders
- Work closely with Business Unit Leads, National VPs/Directors on promotional needs and take the lead in coordinating these efforts
- Work as a strategic partner with Sales & Marketing to support commercial planning and communication needs for the Franchises.
- Manage large scale meetings processes across all functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Commercial Operations, CL+D, Events Execution and external agencies to ensure objectives and high-quality deliverables are met around messaging, branding and commercial initiatives.
- Support the management and execution of Sales & Marketing field communications
- Deliver and produce exceptional results through collaborative efforts and strategic partnership.
- Make recommendations on communication platform and vendors including budget implications
- Analyze feedback and survey results and provide insights and recommendations to elevate deliverables.
- Position reports to Director Commercial Engagement
- Position requires close collaboration and strategic partnership with Events Execution & Corporate Communications colleagues as well as cross-functional stakeholders.
- Position works with multiple vendors
Identify the levels of knowledge, skills, abilities, experience, education, and certifications required for the position. Knowledge refers to what someone needs to know. Skills and abilities refer to specific talents or capabilities that someone needs to possess or know how to do.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing large projects with multiple stakeholders and work streams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicates proactively, concisely and positively with all levels and functions in the organization. Written presentations and documents are concise, focused and impact the key business issues being addressed.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Experience in creating communications strategies/plans and leading communications strategy, planning and execution.
- Catalyst for change within the organization; conveys a sense of urgency while being flexible and responsive to changing business priorities.
- Sharp attention to detail and confidence to produce flawless deliverables for leadership
- Ability to work effective in a team-based environment; ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Highly skilled in influencing without authority.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, or equivalent applications.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.