Remote Data Management Resource II
1 Astellas Way Northbrook, IL 60062 US
Max pay 60-70 depending on experience
The ability to understand and create data mapping that define how data from source systems corresponds to fields in SuccessFactors Employee Central module
Proficiency in working with SuccessFactors load templates for foundation objects and employee portlets Skills in designing and executing data validation tests to ensure data integrity and accuracy during the conversion process Understanding of HR processes, terminology, and data structures, as well as knowledge of SuccessFactors Employee Central
The position will report to the HR Global Data Governance Lead and will work closely with other HR Operations teams, across the broader HR function and directly with the business.
- Support the processing of all mass data uploads collaborating with system vendors where it is appropriate to do so
- Responsible for ensuring that data held in HR systems is kept up to date and cleansed through the relevant data cleansing activity
- Manage data flow and understand the impact on any downstream systems - conducting an impact analysis to support this activity
- Collaborate with HR system vendors when system errors are identified or to successfully manage approved change requests and system upgrades
- Support in the development of system user training and ensure any changes to HR system usability is effectively planned and communicated
- Provide reporting and analytics to managers and the broader HR function to support decision making
- Support compliance reporting for HR Operations
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.