Remote Global Expense Analyst
790 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94901 US
Concur experience required!
The Global Expense Analyst will oversee the policies, procedures, system and operations that support the expense reimbursement process. This position will be part of an Expense team, primarily supporting our North America and LATAM regions. Key aspects of this role include the training and education of our employees, auditing of expense reports, corporate card management, expense reporting/analysis, and Concur administration.
This individual contributor position will focus on developing best-in-class practices that support and enhance the employee expense reimbursement process. You thrive on making processes more efficient and scalable. You will help business partners get work done while ensuring all required policy and compliance requirements are met. You have an eye for detail and are extremely organized, often supporting multiple stakeholders and tasks at the same time. Serving as the subject matter expert, you will be the go-to person for all things expense related.
- Concur administration (workflows, configurations, audit rules, reporting)
- Corporate card management (driving adoption, card issuance and closure, account reconciliation, reducing delinquency)
- Expense report audits (ensuring compliance to policy, local regulations, reasonableness, and developing a risk-based audit approach)
- Training and education of users (answering inquiries, hosting end user training, and updating our training content on how to use Concur and the expense reimbursement process)
- Expense reporting and analysis (creating and analyzing reports that support key metrics/KPIs and business insights)
- Assessing, developing and implementing process improvement initiatives for the expense reimbursement and corporate card processes
- Maintaining proper SOX controls and operating procedures
- Travel requirements - limited
- 2+ years of experience in expense reimbursement with Concur administration strongly preferred
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish & Portuguese– significant benefit
- Experience managing a corporate card program
- Experience with reporting and analysis (PowerBI a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Multinational/global experience strongly desired
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives
- Strong attention to detail
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.