Remote IRIS Business Analyst, Global Clinical Operations
311 Pennington-Rocky Hill Road Pennington, NJ 08534 US
This company is seeking a Business Analyst (contractor) to assist in management and development of the Global Clinical Command Center Reporting Solution (IRIS). This role will be responsible for managing the tracking, prioritization, and execution of the IRIS solution roadmap, support resolution to ongoing system queries/issues in partnership with the IRIS core team. This role will act as a key liaison in gathering the business requirements from the functional SMEs and facilitating the translation of those business requirements into backend and frontend enhancements with the IRIS development team. The role will also play a key role in the communication and change management activities associated with system enhancements and general system utilization. The role will also liaise with the GCO training team on ensuring training collateral is updated to reflect the new system enhancements as well as determine if additional training is required for the end users.
IRIS Core Team Support
- Facilitate IRIS enhancement meetings with the IRIS core team to align on prioritization of enhancements, clarify technical team questions on business requirements for each enhancement and confirm readiness for regular enhancement deployments.
- Facilitate and document the prioritization of monthly enhancements with the IRIS core team
- Manage and maintain the IRIS Roadmap enhancement tracker.
- Lead business SME stakeholder meetings for requirements gathering for targeted IRIS enhancements.
- Articulate and clarify business requirements to technical teams on how to determine backend and frontend enhancement development.
- Develop and manage IRIS communications (enhancements release, ambassador meeting content/collateral, end user newsletter, system tips and trick development etc.).
- Liaise with training team on training content updates based on monthly enhancements.
- Support Walkme content management.
- Support resolution of ongoing end user queries/issues regarding IRIS.
- Liaise with GCO Report and Analytics Development team and IRIS Development Team on the integration of separate dashboards and data sources into IRIS.
General Reporting and Analytics Support
- Support new data profiling, analysis and or dashboard reporting requests as well as enhancements of existing dashboards in GCO
- Execute standard data refresh cycles for applicable reports and dashboards
- As needed, work with cross-functional teams in the establishment of pragmatic and scalable data tracking solutions to enable enhance dashboard and reporting capabilities.
- Support facilitation of key data quality efforts in partnership with the key points of contact for each quality category
BA/BS or the equivalent in work experience
Computer Skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel user, Advanced PowerBI/Tableau or other data visualization software user, Alteryx and SmartSheet experience preferred, Project Management or Business Analysis experience preferred, Database/Data Warehouse experience preferred, Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word etc.
Other Qualifications: Excellent communication and organization, strong data analysis, attention to detail
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.