Remote Omnichannel Business Analyst Resource II
1030 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138 US
- Collaborate with and leverage analytical expertise to support marketing and other internal partners to prioritize, develop, and improve upon key reporting metrics and performance indicators around brand objectives to enable better and more informed business decisions.
- Design and manage projects applying analytics techniques to conduct rigorous analyses to uncover new business opportunities and insights and to support the development of actionable strategic and tactical recommendations based on the findings.
- Apply best practices to design, efficiently conduct, and strategically align ad hoc analyses as needed to support evolving business requirements and to provide timely business insights.
- Collaborate with and mobilize other operational stakeholders to define, develop and maintain business rules and data models in alignment with internal policies and business needs.
- Manage, and support collaboration with marketing sciences and other analytical, reporting, and business functions on promotional initiatives ROI assessments and other measurements of promotional effectiveness.
- Maintain high degree of proficiency among data systems, programs, and software resources, support data quality control and acquisition and maintenance of ad hoc analytical environments, to ensure optimal and efficient achievement of department objectives
- Analyze promotional data to extract actionable insights using various analytics techniques.
- Develop and execute on promotional analytics measurement plans
- Identify and recommend promotional tactic optimization opportunities to drive efficiency and effectiveness of investments.
- Work closely with the OCA and Brand Analytics teams to socialize insights from the channel/promotional analyses, to provide guidance on how to optimally leverage reporting dashboards for performance assessment and opportunities discovery, to support ad-hoc requests
- Co-develop Omnichannel Analytics frameworks, and continuously look for ways to improve and innovate methodologies / processes.
- Work closely with the third-party providers on as needed basis and ensure deliverables fully meet contractual obligations and are of highest caliber
- Bachelors degree in Business related field or the sciences with courses focused on quantitative techniques.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively expanding experience in analytics, including data manipulation, statistically rigorous analysis, and marketing analytics within the pharmaceutical or healthcare related industry.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to effectively interact with and influence all levels of employees including senior management.
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, team environment, adapt to changing priorities, and independently lead cross-functional projects of high complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working with various business intelligence and data visualization tools.
- Excellent skills in the following areas: project management, organization, written and verbal communication, accuracy, personal initiative, autonomy, and innovation.
- Demonstrated ability in taking initiative to proactively evaluate existing sales strategies and recommend changes, when appropriate.
- Minimum 3 years of experience applying statistics, modeling, and simulation techniques in complex analytical projects to deliver actionable solutions to business questions.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts, proficiency with SQL, experience in R, SAS, or similar language
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point
- Experience with AWS ecosystem.
- Ability to independently design, implement, and validate simulations and models in R, SAS or similar language.
- Advanced degree in quantitative field or equivalent experience with strong business acumen
- Experience working with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with visualization tools like Qlik View/Qlik Sense and/or Tableau
- Experience in KPI and diagnostic metrics development
- Experience in promotional analytics: HCP non-personal and/or Consumer
- Experience in presenting business insights and providing recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees including senior management.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.