Remote Project Coordination resource II
1 Astellas Way Northbrook, IL 60062 US
This individual will collaborate with a broad set of cross-functional areas, specifically Corporate Compliance, Marketing, Sales, and the other team members of the Speaker Operations department. See main responsibilities below:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with Corporate Compliance and Speaker Program Operations to assist with monitoring and transparency initiatives as it relates to speaker program management,
- In alignment with Corporate Compliance, administer speaker program process(es) and system training to sales, marketing, health systems and external vendors.
- Assist in speaker bureau contracting process for approximately 6 speaker bureaus across the company.
- Assist with preparing presentations for the speaker program team to various internal partners.
- Manage field inquiries, general email inbox and voicemail, and work closely with compliance, legal and
- SPO team to ensure proper direction.
- Lead assigned projects, create timelines, and provide regular status updates
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience with writing communications and routing through approval process
- Ability to conduct User Acceptance Testing of platforms and identify system bugs and report them
- Implement other support functions and projects as assigned by Director, Promotional Events.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.