Remote Project Coordinator II (Associate Clinical Safety Coordinator)
710 Medtronic Parkway Minneapolis, MN 55432 US
- Ability to use computers and other graphic-arts related technology
- Able to navigate many software programs in daily work task management
- Critical Thinking
- Detail-oriented, data-driven, and results-focused
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience and may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Personal productivity and self-discipline to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting critical project timelines.
Nice To Have
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-functional and matrixed team environment
- Basic knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and regulatory compliance guidelines for clinical trials
- Good communication skills
- Medical Terminology
- Problem Solving
- strong work ethic
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned. Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process. Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables. Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures. Gathers and compiles information for reports. Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
OFFICE SUPPORT CAREER STREAM: Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization. The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
Autonomy: Established and productive individual contributor. Works on clerical and administrative assignments that may require application of prior experience. Works under moderate supervision, making minor adjustments to methods and processes.
Organizational Impact: Works to deliver on daytoday objectives with direct impact on achievement of results for the job area, including moderate scheduling or customer satisfaction implications. Work consists of tasks that are typically routine, with some deviation from standard practice .
Innovation and Complexity: Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems . May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions in own job area.
Communication and Influence: Communicates typically with internal contacts within and outside of immediate team. Obtains and provides information requiring some explanation or interpretation .
Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees.
Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires full job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education. Requires minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.