Remote Project Manager IV
Remote Emeryville, CA 94608 US
- What core project(s) are they supporting?
- Record to Report (FP&A and Accounting functions)
- How important is the following? SAP, TM1, SAP BPC
- Partner effectively with leadership, business partners, relationship managers, project sponsors, stakeholders, colleagues, and vendors in multiple locations, and across multiple time zones.
- Triage and respond to requests from internal customers to ensure alignment to request. Work with the internal team to determine priority and delivery schedule.
- Monitor portfolio to ensure updates are made and communication of completed projects is delivered.
- Run metric based on portfolio to ensure leadership has visibility to commitments and the team’s delivery against those commitments.
- Delivery against the objectives of Financial Optimization initiatives by ensuring proper visibility, planning, execution and delivery.
- Build a governance structure based on key stakeholder analysis to ensure the project has proper sponsorship, prioritization and decisions are made effectively. Lead the presentations to each governance level through preparation of materials and delivery of messages.
- Build and execute delivery strategies in partnership with workstream leads to include requirements traceability, project management plan, build, security, testing, change management, business enablement and process management.
- Build and execute a detailed project plan to identify schedule dependencies, resources demands and critical path for proactive identification and remediation of risks.
- Manage key stakeholders to ensure alignment to the project goals, progress, demands and concerns.
- Review project documentation to ensure alignment to standards and accuracy in partnership with project team resources.
- Provide detailed project, risk and scope management, tracking requirements, tasks, and deliverables.
- Manage project budget which includes actively running reports in SAP to identify actuals, review and pre-approval of invoices to ensure cap/opex is accurately identified, providing monthly forecasts, analyzing spend requests for leadership approval and reporting deviations.
- Leverage experience in Finance to conduct workshops for current>future state process design to build process flows to showcase responsibilities, integrations and activities needed to complete processes with the support of technology.
- Five to seven+ years direct experience delivering medium to large-scale, enterprise-level technology projects and programs.
- 5 – 7 years of application portfolio management experience
- Must have financial delivery experience; SAP, TM1, SAP BPC
- People management, cross-cultural and cross-functional team leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate results and recommendations of analysis to a variety of audiences within the organization (e.g., laterally across peers, and upward to Senior Management).
- Ability to effectively adapt, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and agile environment through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and directed.
- PMP, Agile, and/or ITIL certifications preferred.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.