Remote QC Sample Management Consultant
2380 Conejo Spectrum St Suite 200, ION Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 US
The Sample Management Consultant position will interact with Quality Assurance (QA), Product Quality Lead (PQL), Supply Chain, Logistics, Translational Sciences/Process Development, and Analytical Development Teams.
Reports to Director, QC
Travel: Travel is not likely required
- Establishment of robust QC sample shipping program for QC and stability samples. Program will include communication feedback loop mechanisms for improved coordination with CTLs. Program requirements also include need for shipping/sample tracker that can easily indicate status of particular sample as it proceeds through sample testing process (e.g. shipping, receiving, on test, results).
- Revision and/or creation of SOPs/Methods/Work Instructions/Forms to align with newly designed sample management process.
- Coordinate shipment of raw materials from CMO to CTLs, as needed.
- Attending work center team meetings and providing project updates.
- Role model for Atara TRAIT values (Transparency, Respect, Accountability, Integrity, Trust).
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant life science filed or supply chain/logistics field.
- Quality control sample management experience in the pharmaceutical industry supporting cGMP areas preferred.
- Independent decision-making capability and ability to think conceptually and understand impact of decisions.
- Must be able to successfully work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Must be self-motivated, be able to anticipate challenges, and identify mitigation actions.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; good interpersonal skills.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.