Remote Sales & Marketing - Technical Writer
8200 Coral Sea Street NE Mounds View, MN 55112 US
Top 3 requirements:
1. Training & Experience writing (medical Device experience is highly valued)
2. Project Management Experience Preferred, ability to work autonomously, self-starter
3. Ability to work cross-functionally and develop a network, collaborates well with others and knows how to navigate the matrix. Can influence without authority.
This position is responsible for planning, research, and technical writing support for medical device industry product labeling
• Exceptional writing and communication skills.
• Write clear, simple content that speaks to customers in their own language.
• Collaborate openly and effectively with a range of stakeholders, including writers and subject matter experts.
• Manage multiple projects and communicate status proactively.
• Successfully negotiate project schedules, plans, and milestones.
• Understand how regulations, laws, and standards influence content design.
• Understand the impact of localization on English content.
• Maintain design documentation to support quality and regulatory process requirements.
• Effectively communicate the appropriate level of detail based on the audience.
• Take direction to be able to work independently and make sound decisions.
• Express ideas clearly and diplomatically.
• Give and receive constructive feedback.
• Technical writing experience
• Experience working with cross-functional project teams
• Knowledge of software technologies used for writing, publishing, and
Bachelor's degree in technical communication, writing/composition, or similar
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of related experience with a Master’s degree (Master's degree in
technical communication preferred)
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Authoring in XML in a single-source content development environment
• Ability to work effectively across disciplines to implement creative solutions to complex problems
• Experience creating content for software or apps
• Proven experience managing software documentation projects
• Ability to learn and adapt to changes in technology, processes, and requirements
• Writing for a global audience
• Understanding of product labeling development in a regulated industry
• Understand industry trends in technical communication, information architecture, and content development
Pay $35-39 based on experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.