Remote Technology Architect - Integration Domain
781 Lincoln Avenue San Rafael, CA 94903 US
Technology Architect- Integration Domain
- Strong knowledge of integration architecture and design principles, including message-based integrations, API-based integrations, and ETL-based integrations.
- Experienced with integration technologies, tools, and platforms, such as SAP Integration Cloud, Oracle SOA Suite and other similar products.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Python, or C#.
- Knowledge of web service protocols and standards, such as SOAP, REST, XML, XSD, WSDL etc.
- Collaborate with other IT teams, such as application development, data management, and infrastructure, to ensure that integration solutions are aligned with the overall IT landscape
- Monitor and measure the performance of integration solutions, and identify opportunities for optimization
- Strong understanding of enterprise architecture principles and frameworks, such as TOGAF or Zachman.
- Knowledge of security and privacy requirements related to integration, such as authentication, authorization, and data protection
- Collaborate with other IT teams, such as application development, data management, and infrastructure, to ensure EAI solutions are integrated and aligned with the overall IT landscape.
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Application Integration standards, best practices, and guidelines, and ensure that architecture solutions adhere to the enterprise architecture framework, standards, and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain the enterprise architecture roadmap, including the long-term vision and short-term initiatives for architecture development and evolution.
- Ensure that the enterprise architecture is aligned with the organization's business and IT strategies and goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, partners, and other external stakeholders to ensure that the enterprise architecture is aligned with industry best practices and standards.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.