1411 McGaw Ave Irvine, CA 92614 US
Support the procurement of resources required to plan and execute meetings and events to help increase efficiencies and response time.
- Assists with meetings and events intake process for sourcing; reviews meetings & events sourcing requests in Outlook, disseminates to the team and assists with RFP creations in Cvent as needed, follows up with hotels on contract requests, enters contract into contract management system and sees it though execution stage.
- Manages sourcing tracker and assists with other miscellaneous reporting projects as needed.
- Creates requisitions/purchase orders in source-to-pay system (e.g., Coupa). Tracks, reviews, and approves vendor invoices, ensures all invoices are processed prior to month end close.
- Adheres to all EHS rules and requirements and takes adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as for the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and related tools and systems
- Experience with Cvent or similar event management software systems
- Experience with Coupa or other similar source to pay software preferred
- Experience working with SharePoint systems preferred
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to managing small scale project plans
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of experience required
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.