Research Associate, Flow Cytometry
210 E Grand Ave South San Francisco, CA 94080 US
- Actively contribute to successful and efficient execution of robust, state-of-the-art multicolor flow cytometry methods for the characterization of CART manufacturing processes and products
- Provide analytical support for clinical-scale non-GMP IND-enabling manufacturing operations, including qualification of in-process and release methods and tech transfer internally and externally in support of GMP manufacturing and release of clinical material.
- Contribute to project technical teams to ensure effective communication at all levels. Collaborate effectively to ensure productive interactions with all stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrate strong accountability, organizational and interpersonal skills, and apply sound scientific and technical experience.
- Ensure high-quality, timely documentation in electronic laboratory notebooks and technical reports which support regulatory filings.
- Present data/ strategy to scientists and management in internally.
- Laboratory experience in a variety of analytical methods for the characterization and release of cell-based therapies, especially multi-parametric flow cytometry-based assays for characterization/ release/ stability testing.
- Hands-on expertise in handling and processing of primary peripheral blood mononuclear cells or cell culture (required) and analysis of T cell subsets and subpopulations (desired).
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation using FlowJo and the BD FACSDiva software would be critical.
- Additional flow cytometry analysis software capabilities would be advantageous, particularly in multi-parameter analyses and high dimensionality data analyses platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established timelines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment.
- BSc or MSc degree in Immunology or related field with minimum 1+ year of experience in biotech/ biopharma industry.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.