Research Associate Support Resource
9 Technology Dr Marlborough, MA 01752 US
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Manage and organize the lab including restocking and ordering supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Maintain accurate records and assist scientist with recording experimental data.
- Assist with perfuming experiments using cell culture, RNA extraction, qPCR, flow cytometry, immunostaining
- Perform immunofluorescence and light microscopy image acquisition including time-lapse and automated equipment
- Cellular therapy laboratory experience- Knowledge of quality control
- Knowledge of immuno-fluorescent assay and microscope system
- Experience of mRNA handling and qPCR results analysis
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.