Research Associate I
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080 US
The Analytical Research department (AR) is striving to accelerate the discovery of new medicines by leveraging data generated by high-throughput chemical assays. We are seeking a self-motivated and dedicated Research Associate to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for running physicochemical property assays, maintaining robotic systems, and analyzing data. This role will be instrumental in supporting our ongoing research and development efforts, working closely with other team members to achieve shared goals.
- Operate and maintain robotic systems for high-throughput assays.
- Conduct physicochemical property assays, including but not limited to logD, pKa, and stability tests.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data generated from assays, ensuring high-quality and reliable results.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all experiments and findings.
- Assist in troubleshooting equipment and experimental problems.
- BS/MS degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Computer Science, or related scientific discipline
- Basic knowledge of analytical chemistry methods Sincere interest in translating basic research insights into impactful therapeutics
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
Pay Rate Range: $30-40/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.