Research Associate IV
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080 US
The Cancer Immunology department in Research is seeking a highly-motivated Research Associate to join a group of researchers evaluating novel immune based therapies for cancer. The successful candidate will work within project teams to advance research stage programs. The selected candidate will collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams, and hands-on work will involve in vitro and in vivo research study design, execution, and interpretation of results to accelerate the research program.
- Qualified candidates will possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment is critical to success.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Flexibility and an eagerness to learn.
- Strong oral and written skills required.
- Experience with animal models is preferred with proven skills in tissue processing, mammalian cell culture, multi-color flow cytometry, and other immunoassays.
- The candidate must have BS/MS degree or PhD in Immunology, cancer immunotherapy, or related science.
- Preferably 5+ years of hands-on related experience. The level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.