400 Dexter Avenue North Seattle, WA 98109 US
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs routine cell culture experiments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
* Assists in design and creation of material testing plans, identifying critical process parameter and handling troubleshooting
* Performs data analysis in order to establish criticality for processes, presents study data and results in team meetings
* Author timely reports detailing experimental work and summarizing results, maintaining electronic laboratory notebooks
* Assists with the revision and creation of process documents, such as SOPs and electronic work instructions
* Collaborate with others to handle day to day operation of the laboratory to ensure smooth operation.
* Maintains laboratory space to comply with regulatory requirements and safe work environment
* Works in teams and has continual interaction with internal as well as external teams throughout the production process in order to exchange information regarding the run(s) in process.
*Experience with aseptic processing of mammalian or primary cell culture in biological safety cabinet
* Excellent documentation and data management skills
* Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web-based applications.
* Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize work across multiple projects
* Experience scientific writing and executing process development experimental plans and technical reports * Experience with JMP or R for statistical analysis, experimental design, and presentation of experimental results
* Experience working in, or exposure to, GMP setting, especially using Good Documentation Practices
* B.S. in Chemical/Biological Engineering, Immunology, Biology or relevant scientific discipline with 0-2 years of biotechnology or cell therapy industry experience
WORKING CONDITIONS (US Only):
* Work in areas where handling human blood products (Biosafety Level 2) may be required.
* May work in areas with exposure to vapor phase liquid nitrogen.
* Must be able to work flexible hours including some weekend work. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues. Client recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.