Research Associate Scientific II
25212 W IL Route 120 Round Lk Bch, IL 60073 US
target PR: 33-36/hr
- Effectively contribute solid technical knowledge in an area applicable to the research, development, and/or characterization of pharmaceutical products to a variety of projects with minimal assistance.
- Display basic technical understanding of related disciplines.
- Conduct routine/non-routine research and design experiments with minimal assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Without assistance, make sound technical recommendations regarding projects/matters that are more routine than not. Provide some analysis/redesign of key experimental procedures. Independently select techniques and procedures to solve problems within area of responsibility.
- Employ appropriate techniques/methods to successfully and independently execute routine assignments within negotiated deadlines. Identify existing alternative methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes. Perform physical and chemical testing of test and control samples of feasibility and pre-stability studies.
- -Document all data using Good Documentation Practices.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant QSR and safety requirements while building knowledge of other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
- Recommend appropriate designs, techniques and processes for a specified sequence of tasks where needed.
- Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex research and design concepts.
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of GxP and related regulations and guidance.
- Demonstrate ability to apply technical theories and principles to projects within area of expertise for non-routine tasks. Analyze and determine best solutions to non-routine experimental design or research problems with minimal assistance. Accurately assess results for validity and conformance to specifications.
- Possess relevant laboratory skills (HPLC/UPLC, GC, UV-Vis, wet chemical methods, such as pH, color, osmolality), writing skills, and computer skills.
- Effectively able to contribute on a project team.
- Demonstrates flexibility and can shift gears comfortably.
- Ability to objectively assess, organize, and clearly communicate complex information.
- Interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
- Appropriately prioritize assignments to meet project schedules.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelors degree with 2-4 years of related experience or advanced degree.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.