Researcher - Senior In-Vivo
35 Acorn Park Drive Cambridge, MA 02140 US
Target Pay Rate: 35-47/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
- Perform in vivo studies and technical procedures, including compound dosing (IV, PO, SC), anesthesia, surgical models, blood collection, clinical observations, data collection, necropsy and euthanasia.
- Contribute to the development and/or refinement of in vivo models and new technologies to expand the portfolio of in vivo models and services
- Record detailed surgical notes and clinical observations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree plus 1-2 years relevant experience
- Experience in mouse handling and technical procedures, including tissue collection, aseptic surgical techniques and stereotaxic injections
- Experience in mouse models of neurology a plus
- Ability to work independently while maintaining communication with supervisor and scientists
- Detail oriented and compliance-aware, with good organizational and communication skills
- Proactive and professional attitude; ability to work well with researchers and other technical staff
- Ability to infrequently work some weekends or irregular hours
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.