SAS Programmer II
211 Mount Airy Rd Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 US
Target Pay Rate: 70-100/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Performing programmatic review and validation of analysis datasets and TLFs, review ADaM specifications and datasets as per CDISC ADaMIG, review submission data package as per submission requirement. Effectively review and comment on vendor programming deliverables and help resolve technical difficulties Supporting ad-hoc analysis and regulatory response, work with Biostatistics and Data Management members to support studies Develop SAS coding for generating ADaM datasets and TLFs to support clinical study analysis, perform clinical study report and/or exploratory analysis for studies Perform validation of ADaM datasets and TLFs per SAP.
- SAS experience in major pharma or CRO
- Proficient computer skills across multiple applications and OS environments.
- Expertise with reporting tools; SAS, J-Review, and Spotfire are preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards; CDISC-SDTM/CDASH preferred.
- Experience with external data handling of study data preferred.
- BS or above in computer science/statistics
**CO/NY candidates may not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.