Corporate Drive Deer Park, IL 60047 US
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel (rest of Office Suite) is key.
- Preferably if a candidate has any experience with Change Control via the Trackwise software or familiarity with SmartSolve is a plus.
- Familiarity with DraftSight, Solidworks, DOORs, and any kind of Statistics programs is desirable.
- Mechanical background in fluid dynamics, hands-on testing, leak and lifecycle testing; are all nice to have.
- We are looking for someone positive and persistent in their work.
- Someone that is dedicated and diligent towards completing tasks and looking for the next thing to do.
- We want someone that can work well independently and as part of a team, someone that is self-starting and self-motivated proactive as opposed to reactive.
- They must be comfortable with work that can be repetitive but can complete it in a timely manner.
- Someone that communicates progress effectively and can work independently while being flexible enough to handle shifting priorities.
- Top 3 skills you would like to see in a candidates resume: Change Control, Verification and Validation Testing, Hands-On Testing
- Preference on previous work experiences industry: Our preference is familiarity with Class 2 medical device with a history of verification and validation testing either with IV or Blood products. IV, flexible containers / solutions containers, or Blood products is a plus.
- Education Background Requirement: A Bachelors Degree is required.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.