Sales & Marketing - Technical Writer
6135 Gunbarrel Ave Boulder, CO 80301 US
39.75 max pay
Top 3 things the manager is looking for:
1. Medical Device experience
2. Authoring Tools or Content Authoring Systems
3. Ability to manage multiple projects
- Creates, develops, plans, writes and edits operational manuals, instructions for use, user guides, software, maintenance or test procedures for technical communications inclusive of all labeling.
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Responsible for translation submissions and localized deliverables in approved platform(s)
- May document, interpret or create engineering and print specifications
- Ability to interpret style guides and recommended formats to drive standardization and cohesive representation of our labeling deliverables.
- Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Collect customer requirements necessary for the generation of label copy for information books/manuals, packaging and product artwork. This includes working with various departments to define labeling requirements and project expectations, ensuring compliance with Regulatory and Legal regulations and standards, and addressing any questions that arise from the project team.
- Effectively manage multiple projects, changes in project scope, and shifting priorities in order to maintain project requirements and ensure deadlines are met.
- Hold label review meetings, as necessary, to obtain approvals and/or answer question related to the artwork.
- Collaborate with departmental and cross-functional peers to ensure proper resolution to questions and issues that arise during the artwork development process.
- Provide support and status updates to key project team members and Label Review Committee Members as necessary throughout the duration of projects.
- Continually review labeling processes to ensure quality in labeling output.
- Tasks include attending team meetings, updating/creating documents, XML publishing using a proprietary publishing system, completing the approval and release processes using the online Product Lifecycle Management software.
Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.