Salesforce Solutions Architect
Remote Remote, MA 0000 US
The IT Solution Architect is responsible for working closely with Americas Commercial teams and CRM development teams to deliver scalable and sustainable solutions.
The individual will be a key contributor to the execution and vision of the IT Commercial strategy and roadmap for CRM. The position requires strong CRM design, implementation, and support experience in large multi-national instances of Salesforce.com.
- Wok with commercial teams to capture business requirements, prioritize a development back-log and plan a delivery schedule for the business
- Design CRM solutions in areas such as Account Planning, Customers Segmentation, Territory Management, Pipeline Management, Opportunities Management, Customer Master Data, Marketing Automation and Service Cloud.
- Oversee solution architecture and design for CRM implementation, working in conjunction with technical architects to follow defined SDLC
- Evaluates and leverage CRM emerging technologies to support the company growth and strategy.
- Be a thought leader and drive innovation and adoption of CRM by providing valuable strategies and solutions
Experience and Skills:
- 5 - 10 years' experience in leading Salesforce design, build & deployment activities.
- Ability to understand and solve business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies.
- Experience designing and delivering platform-based applications
- Experience in managing and deploying SaaS platforms.
- Experience leading agile delivery processes to guide development teams to deliver the desired business user stories
- Global lead responsible in governing cross-functional/cross-regions solutions and ability to manage processes end-to-end
- Excellent communication skills, Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills to a diverse set of audiences
- Ability to operate effectively in a global multi-cultural environment and drive harmonization and standardization
- Experience in life sciences and/or medical device company preferred
Location: Remote - anywhere in the US
Education: Bachelor's Degree Level or above in IT
- Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant, Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer,
- Training/certification in ITIL, Agile, Project Management preferred
Physical Demands: Office (PC/Phone/Video Conf.) and meeting based work with occasional International travel
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.