Scanner - QA Record Retention
1300 East Touhy Avenue Rosemont, IL 60018 US
Job Description: Scanner – QA Record Retention
This position is responsible for scanning records clearly and completely, supporting incoming requests and uphold current filing system. Additional administrative scanner tasks are possible on assignment.
- Scanning records sometimes? 500 pages clearly and completely.
- Updating list of scanned documents based on daily scanning performed
- Supporting incoming requests for specific scanned records.
- Additional administrative scanner tasks are possible on assignment.
- Accountable for scanned record completeness and clarity.
- Accountable for upholding the existing filing system.
- Accountable for maintaining up to date list of scanned records.
Educational / Skills/ Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required, BA/BS degree preferred in Business or related field, or equivalent Record Retention job experience.
The minimum knowledge, skills, and experience requirements of the position include:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat
- Scanning Proficiency and familiarity with large office scanners
- Detail Oriented
- Goal Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Lift Record Boxes (25 lbs.) Preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.