Scientist - II (Associate) - PA/NJ Only
N Sumneytown Pike Upper Gwynedd, PA 19446 US
• Develop and qualify cell-based or ligand-binding based bioanalytical assays to support high priority biological and vaccine programs.
• Analyze samples using multiple platforms such as ELISA and Neutralization assays
• Assess analytical result data on acceptability using LIMS or other computer software
• Maintain documentation according to guidelines similar to GxP
• Work according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and regulatory guidance
• Maintain accurate records of ongoing projects in adherence with documentation standards
• Assist in generation and review of reports and contribute to trouble shooting efforts
• Collaborate and communicate within and across the work group
• Work in a structured environment under direct to moderate supervision
• Adhere to GLP regulations and safety requirements in BSL-2
• B.S./B.A./MS/PHD in Molecular Biology, Immunology, Cell Biology, Biology, Biochemistry, Biology, or related biological science discipline
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
• At least 4+ years of experience with BS/MS and 1+ year of experience with PHD in related laboratory experience
• Working experience in a regulated environment (GxP, preferably GLP)
• Experience with immunogenicity assays such as ELISA, Luminex, or MSD and/or experience in cell culture and cell based assays such as nAb assays
• Familiarity with Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight timeline and problem-solving skills
• High sense of responsibility, accountability, and professional integrity.
• You are detail oriented, fast learner and a team player!
Pay Range: 25-35/hr
Salary will be commensurate with experience
CO/NYC Candidates might not be considered