Scientist I (PO&T)
Cambridge, MA 02142 US
Here in Analytical Development - Antisense Oligonucleotide (AD-ASO) team, we support the development of oligonucleotide drug substance and drug product by developing innovative analytical technologies and establishing control strategies. We are seeking a highly creative and self-motivated candidate to join our team. This role will be responsible for the mechanistic study on oligonucleotide degradation and associated analytical method development. This position requires adequate knowledge in analytical chemistry, and experience working in a laboratory environment
- Design, execute and document experiments, analyze and interpret data/results, write technical reports, and etc.
- Mechanistic study of oligonucleotide degradation by optimizing LC/MS, Raman, CD methods, etc.
- Attend relevant meetings and seminars to learn the development of therapeutic oligonucleotide.
Qualifications The candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- At least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Candidates with BS degree or above, in organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical science or other relevant area are required.
- Working in a laboratory environment is required
- Hands-on experience in chemical analysis by mass spectrometry and/or LC-MS is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of oligonucleotide chemistry and characterization is highly desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pay Range: 20-30/hr
Salary will be commensuraet with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.