6201 South Freeway Fort Worth, TX 76134 US
Performs experiments to modify and functionalize biopolymers Demonstrates understanding in organic chemistry, polymer solutions, as well as formulation. Demonstrates understanding of structure and property relationship of polymer solutions. Identifies and executes appropriate testing methodologies to evaluate potential new materials Documents experimental results details on all planned and completed experiments including raw materials, experimental plans and procedures, results, data analyses and conclusions in appropriate formats (laboratory notebook, memo and/or report) and communicate effectively to project teams. Files all new material concepts through invention disclosures and support patent filings as required to protect intellectual property. Handles, uses, stores and disposes all lab used chemicals as outlined in MSDS, SOP and other company prescribed, state and federal guidelines. Also, complies with all company established Health, Safety and Environment operational requirements. Uses relevant statistical techniques and methods to plan and execute experiments and to analyze experimental data. Actively monitors patent and scientific literature for significant technical developments relevant to ocular health related products.
- Rigorous application of the scientific method to strategic research targets Timely achievement and effective communication of results and conclusions Effective collaboration and leadership with team members
- Compliance with all regulatory, quality, and safety requirements, including good documentation practices.
- Bachelors degree or higher in a scientific discipline with adequate experience (MS with 1-2 yrs; BS with 2-4 yrs).
- Fluency in English required. Background in Chemistry and Chemical engineering Formulation and process experience with polymer solution are desired
- Must be able to write reports and communicate well to internal customers.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.