2881 Scott Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95050 US
Conduct and monitor production activities or laboratory experiments utilizing established and published procedures or batch records and technical and theoretical understanding while managing schedules and work flow to accomplish assigned objectives or schedules.
- Conduct and monitor production activities or laboratory experiments utilizing established and published procedures or batch records and technical and theoretical understanding while managing schedules and work flow to accomplish assigned objectives or schedules.
- Assumes responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of production work or testing activities. Summarizes batch or experimental results, and reviews conclusions with supervisor/project leader. Communicates results of experiments. Keeps supervisor/project leader informed of work status, particularly of significant findings and results in critical problem areas.
- Analyzes and interprets test results, experimental data using various data analysis software, spreadsheets and or applying quantitative methods. Uses technical writing skills to produce reports and documents. May present findings at internal meetings.
- Assumes accountability for batch record, hard copy or electronic lab notebook documentation, ensuring experimental methods and results are recorded timely, accurately and consistently, and according to established formats.
- May troubleshoot issues related to equipment or instrumentation. With guidance, analyzes and brainstorms alternative approaches to solve problems, makes recommendations and finds solutions to solve problems.
- Establishes as appropriate internal/ cross-functional/ customer relationships
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3 years of relevant industry experience or general laboratory experience
- Are equivalencies acceptable? Yes
- Ability to execute relevant laboratory experimentation
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.