101 Oyster Point Blvd South San Francisco, CA 94080 US
Candidate to support LBA-LCMS assays for GXP sample testing.
Individual contributor to join integrated Bioanalysis department supporting clinical sample analysis. Your primary responsibilities will include supporting clinical projects with quantitative mass spectrometry assays. The job will include adhering to established Standard Operating Procedures and contribute to data reports. You will be part of a team of bioanalytical scientists working on desired timeline.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences 3-8 years of relevant experience
- Or. M.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Or. Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Background in analytical biochemistry/chemistry with emphasis on mass spectrometric bioanalysis of biotherapeutics and small molecules. Hands on experience with LCMS instruments, especially SCIEX instruments. Knowledge on mass spectrometry software as well as Office software, Experience in method development and instrument troubleshooting
- Practical knowledge about GXP/GLP/GCP and related regulatory guidelines.
- Basic knowledge of LIMS systems or electronic notebooks.
- Demonstrated team worker. Good command of English (written and oral)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Past knowledge with LBA assays or LBA-LCMS assays.
- Prior experience with antibody-drug conjugates.
- Prior experience with Sciex 5500/6500/7500 instruments.
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.