Scrum Master - III (Advanced)
56 Livingston Ave Roseland, NJ 07068 US
Job Description: * This scrum master would be working with one of our enabling teams focusing on AI and Automation * There is no expected end date for this engagement at this time as long as the SM is working out for the team * On shore, Eastern time would be preferred * From a travel perspective, if they are local to our PA or NJ offices then we would like to like them to be in the office on Wednesdays when we have the teams come in house. However, no other specific travel is expected at this time Qualifications:
- Seasoned Scrum Master - someone that can push us along in our maturity
- They do not need to have Pharma or client experience
- Experience facilitating the Agile Team events
- Experience working with individual scrum teams or within an ART
- Successful at helping to manage dependencies and mitigate risks - good problem solver
- Familiar with Jira is preferred
- Scrum Master certification preferred - i.e., SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Ability to continuously improve in areas such as time to market, lead & cycle times, story points trend etc.
- Understanding of MVP and build measure learn concept and principles
- Experience with delivering products end-to-end through several releases using principles of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and quality automation
- Understanding of SW delivery lifecycle (SDLC)
Comments/Special Instructions: * Looking for individual to start January 2nd, 2024. * Remote opportunity, but ideally located in EST. * If local to Jersey City, NJ or Plymouth Meeting, PA region, worker might be asked to come onsite some Wednesdays for team meet ups. * Long-term assignment, with no targeted end date at this time. * Potential to go a bit higher in rate if candidate experience warrants.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.