Senior Data Coordinator
Remote Remote, IL 00000 US
Senior Data Coordinator fulfills tasks as designated by the lead data manager or PM.
This position requires the following critical abilities: • Capable of handling routine data cleaning tasks including query issuance, query review and resolution, and data reconciliation.
• Capable of developing eCRF specification, data validation plan, DMP, and other data management documents under the guidance and support of the lead data manager.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following: • Review protocol and attend protocol review meetings or provide feedback, as needed.
• Develop eCRF specification, data validation plan, DMP, and other data management documents under the guidance and support of the lead data manager.
• Perform UAT.
• Provide study metrics and status reports to internal and/or client teams.
• Perform data cleaning activities.
• Perform SAE reconciliation activities.
• Perform external data reconciliation activities.
• Perform database lock activities.
• Assist with ongoing filing and archiving data management documents as directed, including the filing and archiving of such documents in the TMF.
(a) Academic / Major: BS/BA
(b) Professional Skills: • Proficient knowledge of Clinical Data Management process and procedure.
• Proficient knowledge of Medidata RAVE, Oracle InForm, and/or IBM Clinical Development
• Comprehension of the principles of quality, safety, risk management and compliance (ICH and GCP). (c) Working Experience: 2 or more years’ experience in clinical data management.
(d) Language ability: Fluent in English.
(e) Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office Suite, MS Teams, Adobe, Medidata Rave, Oracle InForm, and/or IBM Clinical Development.
(f) Other abilities such as Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
Pay Rate Range: $60-80k. Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.