Senior Information Security Third Party Risk Lead
111 Town Square Pl #860 Jersey City, NJ 07310 US
Preference is to have candidate work a hybrid schedule but willing to review remote candidates.
- In this role, the Analyst will manage, monitor, and coordinate third party risk activities by working directly with business lines and third-party contacts to ensure the appropriate protection of data. In this role, the successful candidate will interact with all levels of the organization and function as an integral team member in advancing the overall third-party program and will be accountable for performing third party due diligence to meet information security, data protection, and compliance requirements. The role requires a strong background and understanding of all cybersecurity domains. The candidate must use a business risk-based approach to the decision-making process.
- Conduct information security assessments of third parties. This includes:
• The reporting of security assessments, namely, reporting results, developing findings and recommended remediation plans
• Coordinates the identification and ranking of third-party risks
• Influences third parties and business partners to ensure compliance with risk management policies, to include driving the completion of required assessments within determined SLAs
• Organize and lead meetings related to third party assessments: prepare meeting agendas, send out meeting minutes and coordinate follow up activities as appropriate
• Analyze various scorecards/performance management tools to identify areas of risk.
• Communicate and collaborate with internal and external teams, stakeholders, and vendors. Assist in the continuous improvement and maturity of the organization's third risk management framework, program, processes, and tools.
• Monitor, track, report, and escalate third-party risks to Management
• Meet SLA expectations for assessments/re-assessments
• Communicates risk assessment findings to all levels of the organization
• Assist with maintenance of the GRC tool used by the team.
- • Operate with a limited level of direct supervision and exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
• 3-5 years of work experience in Third Party Risk Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.